Thursday 18 November 2010

I won first place when i had my twins!

    Every young mum has that moment of doubt when finding out the news that they are pregnant. How will i tell my family? Will my partner feel the same way i do? Will they stick around?I had the news and i too had my doubts, until the day of my first scan. As i walked into the hospital butterflies flew around my tummy with feelings of the unknown. Then my name was called, i lay on the bed confidently yet jumped as they put the cold jelly onto my flat stomach, my hardly noticeable pregnant belly.
 "Hmmmm," the nurse said, as she pushed the apparatus hard onto my stomach.


    I wondered does she know I'm pregnant? Maybe I'm in the wrong room? Surely her brute and careless pushing wasn't allowed if there's a baby inside there? I started to worry as her face looked confused, i felt sick i wanted to cry, i panicked and hoped that everything was ok, all in the silence of this dark room. Then in a chirpy voice. "Well, there's more than one in there," i quickly replied, more than one what?
 She looked at me with a warming smile, I felt dizzy, and then i remember the sound of soft voice calling my name, as i came around from fainting.

     Im fine.... i said i just want to know what u meant?

 "Your having twins young lady." So i said it out loud. "Im having twins!"

This blog is about my journey as a parent bringing up my twins, Niel and Nia-Mae Wynters also known as the, "Win Twins."

No comments:

Post a Comment